Monday, October 09, 2006

I Don't Like J.K. Rowling Very Much Right Now

I just finished reading the 6th Harry Potter book today (The Half-Blood Prince). Yes, I know it came out over a year ago, but we didn't get our hands on it until recently, and since I bought it, I got to read it first. :)

Since King Isepik hasn't read it, please don't spoil it for him.

I must say that this was probably my favorite book so far, BUT, I'm still not terribly fond of J.K. Rowling at the moment. If you've read it, you probably know why.

And now, dang it all, I have to wait for Book 7 to come out.

5 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

NOW go on to the websites and look at the interpretations, little things you missed, and possible future outcomes. I really enjoyed arguing with others about what "really" is going on!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Dianna said...

Interesting, I felt the exact same way, although it's more a tie between first and sixth (i like 'em both), but yeah....

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup. Totally uncalled for...turn of events that shall not be named.

7:12 PM  
Blogger King Isepik said...

That's why I'm not reading it until the 7th, and final, book comes out. :)

10:36 PM  
Blogger Queen Karana said...

In that case, Michael, maybe we should spoil it for you. :)

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus