Sunday, October 01, 2006

Last But Not Least...

It's fundraiser time at The Pink Princess' school again. I sent some of you an email "invite" to help with the fundraiser, but I want to emphasize that I do not EXPECT you to. I tried to write a note that got sent out with the email (the company sends the email for me), but they limited how long my message could be. BLAH.

So the point is this: Yes, it's that time of year again. The Pink Princess' school is selling Sally Foster products, and the school will receive 50% of the purchase price. The Pink Princess will also get a collection of little prizes depending on how many items are purchased (dollar amount doesn't matter). I LOVE their wrapping paper - it's high quality stuff. Really cute designs too. BUT, if this is not your thing, I don't expect you to order just to help her school out. I'm just throwing it out there in case you are interested. It's your FRIENDSHIP that I value - not whether or not you choose to help out with fundraisers.

One more note, if you live local to us, give me a call with your order. They will send it to the school (no shipping charges), and The Princess will bring it home so we can deliver it to you.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger gaily-o said...

I think I'll order some wrapping paper cause you know I love Sally Foster's stuff. But I can't do it for a couple weeks.

And PS: Can I make a request? Could you please make the "Sunny Daze" header at the top your page a link back to the main page? It was one of the things I liked about the old layout. Thanks :)

10:04 AM  
Blogger gaily-o said...

Thanks for the link :D

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus