Sunday, August 27, 2006

Don't Waste Your Money Paying For Checks

Let's face it, ATM cards are really the way to go. But sometimes you still need checks. If you are one of the lucky few who actually gets free checks from their bank you can stop reading.

I had to order checks today. I'm on the last book of checks that my bank made me pay $20 for. Ouch. I usually buy my checks online and get super good deals, but when you are first opening a bank account it's simply not an option.

But I digress. As I said, I had to order checks so I started hitting all of the online check-selling websites I could think of. What was going on? All of them were charging $10 - $20 for a box of checks? Where were my good deals? I was afraid I was going to have to order checks from my bank again, which was something I really didn't want to do. I Google'd... I pondered... I panicked... I searched some more. I was not having any luck.

I finally was able to get 4 boxes of duplicate checks with pretty pictures for a grand total of $23.89. That's including shipping, tax, processing fees, etc. I'm pretty psyched about it. And I won't have to order more checks for a few years. (The last box of checks lasted me an entire year).

Do you need to order checks? Would you like a good deal too?

Go to: www.artisticchecks.com
It doesn't let you enter the code until page 3 or 4 of your order confirmation, but the code to enter is AB2559. You can then go back and change the lettering on your checks to something pretty if you want... for FREE. And it will discount the price of your checks significantly. For duplicate checks 1 box is $7.95, 2 boxes is $8.94, and 4 boxes is $16.89. Non-duplicate checks are less expensive. There is a handling fee of $1.75 per box, but the rest of it is so inexpensive, it's still a really good deal.

Before I found this site, the same order was going to cost me approximately $43 before shipping and other fees. I'm happy! Oh, and if you haven't ever ordered checks online before, it's pretty safe I think. I've done it many, many times and have never had a problem. And I've ordered from this company before too.

And I obviously have a very boring life because this can't be very fascinating to read. Oh well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Obliviocelot said...

Bleh. Checks. Why do we have to pay money to spend money?

12:29 AM  
Blogger Queen Karana said...

That is EXACTLY how I feel about it. Hence my insane search to find the best deal. LOL

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus