Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Almost Alive...

I just want to thank everyone for being so patient and understanding during the last few weeks. I have been miserable and have not had the energy, time, strength or interest to even attempt to update my blog. For that I apologize, and I am going to try to do better.

I still suffer from bronchitis and am still attempting to sleep sitting up at night and am still taking a multitude of drugs. I have an inhaler (albuterl), a generic cough medicine (the equivalent of robitussin with codine), azithromycin (an antibiotic), and I'm on Lexapro for my depression. Fun, fun, fun!

I must say I like Lexapro. I think I'm feeling better (though it's hard to say since the bronchitis is basically wiping me out), but it's helping to control my appetite! BONUS! I've lost a little over 10 pounds since July 19th. WOOHOO!

School starts next week for The Pink Princess - on August 23rd. She will be in 1st grade. The Purple Dragon will start preschool on September 5th. She has two more years of preschool before Kindergarten.

I'm going to go now and try to coherce The Princess to practice the piano. If that doesn't work, I might take a nap because I am still very exhausted.

Um... oh yeah! We have AC! It's nice. I like it. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Obliviocelot said...

Yaaaay! You're aliiive! Joyous!!! I was worried about you! I still am, now, though; sounds like you've not been having very good days lately. Sleeping sitting up just doesn't work well, at least for me.

Feel better!

6:36 PM  
Blogger gaily-o said...

So glad you're finally starting to get better. I can't believe that Sara's in first grade. Amanda started high school on Monday. sigh. I'm old.

12:24 AM  
Blogger dubby said...

You lost ten pounds? I found it? I will be sending it BACK!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus