Sunday, August 20, 2006

Okaaaaay...

I'm planning The Purple Dragon's 4th Birthday Party. Her birthday is September 12, which is basically right around the corner and she wants a "puppy" party. But that's not what this post is going to be about.

I was doing random searches for "puppy" stuff... party ideas, games, songs, cakes, party supplies, candy... you get the idea. And somehow, somewhere I stumbled into this blog entitled "gorillabuns". I'm going to advise most of my readers NOT to read it, because frankly there is some rather strong language that I don't think you'd enjoy. However, it's whacked, it's strange, it's slightly demented, and it's hilarious, particularly because I have children that have recently gone through many of the stages that this woman writes about. King Isepik has enjoyed it, and I daresay that Gail just might get a giggle out of it, but to everyone else I say read at your own risk.

I am still coughing. My Mom thinks maybe I should get a chest x-ray, but I know they won't find anything wrong. It's just me.

2 Comments:

Blogger gaily-o said...

HA! love that when you think of strong language and questionable content, you think of me. :D I'm going to read it right now. I'm sure I'll love it ;)

feel better kid.

gail

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the semi shout-out, i think......

i'm actually a very conservative gal and really not a bad person, i swear (*#@!)

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus