Friday, October 05, 2007

Keep On Keeping On

It's been a month people (give or take one or two days). I have been sick for an entire freakin' month.

It's not asthma anymore. While I don't know exactly what it is, I'm inclined to say that it's EVERYTHING. Seriously.

These are all of my symptoms that have taken place at least once during the past month:

Headache
Fever
Tummy Ache
Diarrhea
Stuffy Nose
Runny Nose
Cough
Wheezing
Body Aches
Chills
Hot Flashes
Excessive Sweating
Sore Throat
Ear Aches

And... I've had to deal with Aunt Flo TWICE. Which is an ordeal in and of itself.

The King has walking pneumonia. I'm pretty sure that I have it too, but now that I've been diagnosed with asthma, I think I have another problem. No one thinks I have anything BUT asthma. I'm sorry, but you don't get a fever because you have asthma!

So, I suppose that if I don't experience miraculous healing over the weekend, I will make yet another trip to the doctor. Could someone come and fumigate my house with Lysol in the meantime?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

so sorry you're not feeling well! let's pray the doctors find out what's wrong.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus