Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Font-astic!

I love scrapbooking. I am really beginning to enjoy digital scrapbooking. This can only mean one thing: I love fonts.

Of course, my love of fonts came long before scrapbooking. I was always excited to install new word processing software because I could not wait to see what new fonts were going to come with it. I soon discovered that a new software program was not the only way to gain new fonts – I could also purchase hundreds and thousands of them on a CD.

Today, CDEarthhas a special offer where you can get 1001 off the “greatest fonts” on CD – for FREE! How cool is that? The collection includes fonts in the following styles: calligraphy, gothic, graffiti, fancy, dingbats, script, handwriting, Old English, Chinese, Japanese, True Type fonts, Mac fonts, retro, cursive and western fonts.

The CD also includes a font manager program which allows you to view and install the fonts you like. I really think that the font manager program is beneficial because it will allow you to choose which fonts you would like to install – rather than cluttering your computer with over one thousand fonts.

If you love fonts (like me), check out CDEarth today. I’m sure this font collection will allow all of us to find a font that allows us to truly express ourselves.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out:
CDEarth is a scam

8:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

aww...man!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus