Monday, December 24, 2007

What We DON'T Want For Christmas

At approximately 10:45 Sunday night, the sounds of The Dragon vomiting echoed through the house.

She had been complaining that she was cold and that her throat hurt, so we bundled her up and sent her to bed at about 9 pm. We thought all was well.

Apparently not. The Dragon also has a fever of 102.7.

I don't know if our doctors will be in the office tomorrow, but I guess I will give them a try. Normally, I wouldn't call - but she has complained about the sore throat off and on for over a week now. I'm beginning to think it might be strep. If so, I'd like to get her on antibiotics now.

Wish us luck.

The one thing we DON'T want for Christmas is a round of the stomach flu!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lara Neves said...

Oh man! That's no fun! I hope they're feeling enough better by tomorrow to really enjoy the day!

Merry Christmas!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Good luck with rectifying the upchucking. I hope it isn't the flu. I can remember way back when Dubby was expecting our first one, and a co-worker told me that once kids start arriving, you get sicker and sicker, until they are all teenagers, and then everyone seems to be healthy for a few years until the geriatric problems begin. It seemed to hold true for us. By the way, great commercial recording for the Mobile talk stuff. Maybe you can replace the "Can you hear me now" Verizon guy.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus