Tuesday, January 15, 2008

News

If "no news" is "good news" I wish we hadn't gotten any news at all.

Oh yeah, here we go down the unemployment trail AGAIN.

Oddly enough, it is strangely comforting to be in "familiar" (although strongly UNLIKED) territory. At least I know how this "works". Heh. Didn't mean to have a pun there.

So, since I'm going to be seeing The King around here more often, what do you think the chances are that he will be willing to get up with The Princess at 6:00 am in the morning? Maybe once a week? I would REALLY love to sleep in. How 'bout Fridays? Can I sleep in on Fridays?

Wish us luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

Good Luck to you and your family!! At least you know how to find good grocery deals on PYP!

10:11 PM  
Blogger dubby said...

i don't believe it. i just don't believe it.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus