Sunday, February 10, 2008

Business Talk

I haven't had time to post over the past couple of days because I was busy having fun at the Creative Memories Regional Convention here in Salt Lake City!

OH MY GOODNESS... there are so many exciting new products and changes taking place. I love it! I'm really glad that I have this wonderful business opportunity - I get to have so much fun! (And the discount isn't bad either...)... oh, and the money! I like being able to earn money. (Don't you?)

I had a great time learning some new business tips, seeing the new products, and bonding with my team. Everyone is so wonderfully supportive, it's a great group! I am glad I can count them as my friends.

So now I've got to get to work... because they announced where our trip is going to be for 2009 and I REALLY want to go. You can come too... if you're willing to work for it. Who's gonna come with me to DUBLIN, IRELAND!?!

Wowee! I am SO excited!

3 Comments:

Blogger Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Creative Memories? Hmmm. Sounds like someething my better half accuses me of occasionally.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Wow! Dublin?! That would be ultra cool! Wishing you much success in your business ventures!

(And I hope things get straightened around with your "new math" doctor's office soon! What a pain!)

6:37 AM  
Blogger Lara Neves said...

Sounds VERY exciting!

Laughing at the creative memories comment above, LOL.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus