Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Card Ideas For You Talented Folks

I know that some of my blog readers are super-creative people. More creative and clever than I could ever dream of being. So bear with me, OK?

As you are probably aware, I am a consultant for Creative Memories. Creative Memories is a Scrapbook Supply Company - but so much more - considering that your consultant is there for you for training, ideas, and whatever else you need. Anyway, I am frequently asked if we sell supplies to make cards.

Well, yes. And no. I mean, we sell paper which can be used for cards. And we sell stickers that can be used for cards. And we sell pens that can be used for cards. But ribbons? Stamps? Brads? Um, no. We don't sell those kind of things.

But I've been determined to find a way to use some of our products for card making. And I think I finally accomplished it.

These cards aren't complete - they need a cute stamp or two with a cute saying, a cute picture, a cute SOMETHING! That's YOUR job. But I found three tools that I think are useful for making cards. These four cards showcase that.

The first card is very simple in that the only Creative Memories tool I used is our new Tearing Tool! This item is so popular it basically sold out over night. I am hoping that I will be able to order some tomorrow... or at the very least by the end of May.



The second card is a little more complex as it uses the Tearing Tool and the Large Circle Punch. This is my favorite card by far. I will probably eventually add a torn-edge rectangle with some cute saying in the middle of the card.



The third card is similar to the second card as it uses the exact same tool. But it's far more colorful, a lot more crazy, and all in all, pretty fun. And maybe a little tacky. I like it though (it's definitely grown on me over the past few hours!)



And last but not least, card number four. It definitely needs an embellishment or two, but look at how the ribbon is woven in and out of the card! How cool is that? I did that with our Geometric Multi-Maker. I love the look of the woven ribbon... so pretty.



What do YOU think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

I'm not talented but I love your cards! They look awesome! Way to be creative. Maybe you can show me a thing or two sometime.

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of hombre who passions to taste unused things. Presently I'm manufacturing my personalized pv panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I am using the net as the only path to acheive that. I stumbled upon a really awesome site which explains how to make pv panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure bout how accurate the data given there is. If some people over here who had xp with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be great and I'd extremely value it, because I really passion [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. U people rock.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus