Thursday, April 24, 2008

One Good Thing

YES!


I am so very happy and so very excited because The Dragon got into our school district's gifted and talented program -- just like her big sister did!

While I am thrilled about the placement because of the academic opportunities it will give her, honestly, I am more relieved that both of my kids will be at the same school next year!

*** HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF!!! ***

This year has about killed me with all of the driving I have been doing, trying to get kids to two different schools, plus a "computer" class, plus dance classes. It's exhausting. I am so happy I don't have to worry about that next year. I still might drive them to and from school more often than not, but I don't have to do that either - there's a bus they can take!

So, as a mommy to a future kindergartener and a future third grader, well, I feel old. And happy. Deliriously happy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

Surprise! --- Not!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Cheri said...

Yahooo....Now cross your fingers that Megan gets into all day Kindergarten. Happy day Happy Day.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus