Friday, June 16, 2006

Little Girl, Big Bed

We put together The Purple Dragon's new bed last night, AND she actually slept in it!

The bed is huge (though it really is a twin size bed), and it is waaaaaay high off the ground, which was NOT our intention. But she loves it. And now The Pink Princess is miserable because her bed is too "short".

Anyway, it is very pretty, and huge, but as I said before, The Dragon likes it. Hopefully we can keep her safe, because I was starting to make her bed this morning (pulling stuffed animals and the like off of it and dumping them on the floor), she decided to take a flying leap off of the bed and into the pile of animals. I have to admit, it did look like fun, but I don't want her doing it on a regular basis. The bed is so huge she has to have a chair to step on in order to climb into it. Oh well, she'll grow in to it eventually -- and I am not in a rush for that to happen.

On another note, I think I have email again. If you sent me something and I didn't respond it's likely I didn't get it. But it could still show up... so never fear!

3 Comments:

Blogger Obliviocelot said...

My first semester of college, we had very high beds too. I'm nearly five foot ten, and I had to jump just to sit on it!

7:21 PM  
Blogger dubby said...

When I was little, I always dreamed of having a high bed. I had a friend with one and I was SO JEALOUS. I went to a sleepover at her house and was so excited, but her mom wouldn't let me sleep in it because I might fall out (I was 11) and so I got to sleep on a cot on the floor. Bleah

9:31 AM  
Blogger gaily-o said...

I was a fan of the high bed when I was kid so I'm sure it's super fun for Becca. I think it's funny that Sara thinks her bed is too short! lol Good times.

PS: I'm going to randomly comment on all the entries I've already read but couldn't comment on before cause now I can. :D

PPS: Pictures of her on the new bed would be nice. p'shaw. You know I'm a picture whore.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus