Saturday, January 27, 2007

Don't Blame Me...

...The King told me to do it.

A few days ago, I was in pain. Something was going on with my behind (butt, ass, bottom, rear end, or whatever else you would like to call it). It hurt. I wasn't sure why. Upon further investigation with the help of a mirror, I found a rather large, very red, oozing spot. Yuck. I'm not sure how it got there, why it got there, or what it's doing, and I don't really care, but I would like it gone.

The King helped me cover it with neosporin and a bandage, and it is feeling a little bit better... but it still hurts.

And tonight he asked why I haven't blogged about it. I asked if I should include a picture. He thought that would be amusing.

I think it would be TMI (too much info), so I'm going to spare you the visual details.

4 Comments:

Blogger King Isepik said...

LOL. That's quite amusing, indeed.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet it's a boil. Try popping it and squeezing all the pus out. I had something like that once, and after squeezing the pus out, it was all better. Wish I'd thought to do it sooner.

10:40 PM  
Blogger dubby said...

tmi

11:53 AM  
Blogger gaily-o said...

ouch.

and ick.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus