Saturday, October 06, 2007

General Conference

I am LDS (a Mormon), and this weekend is General Conference. Members of the church, world-wide, gather together this weekend to hear the words of our Prophet and other leaders of the church.

The exciting news today, was that we have a new second counselor of the church -- Henry B. Eyring!

I love Elder Eyring, well, President Eyring now. He has always been one of my favorites so this is very exciting to me.

It is also a blessing to live in Salt Lake City where I have the ability to watch conference from the comfort of my own home.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger John Benac said...

I just tuned into conference as President Hinckly was saying Elder Eyring, take you seat on the stand. I looked on the internet and thankfully you had said what had happened. I would have been frustrated with the suspense if I hadn’t known. Thanks!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus