Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I have been Tagged!!

I have been tagged by Sherri AND Deb! Deb tagged me first but I knew that I had to wait, because surely someone else would tag me [enter Sherry] and then I would be able to kill two birds with one stone. Um, yeah, I really did plan it that way, uh-huh!

How to play this game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog.
List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Joys -
1- My Family - especially when my kids aren't fighting.
2- Scrapbooking
3- Sunflowers

Fears -
1- Death - not really of "death itself" or even my own death. It's more complicated!
2- Creepy Crawlies - includes spiders, mice, rats, snakes, and bats.
3- That my children will never stop fighting. Ever.

Goals -
1- Get Organized.
2- Successfully run a Creative Memories at-home business.
3- Get my children to stop fighting.

Obsessions -
1- Photos and Scrapbooking.
2- Saving money at the grocery store.
3- Trying to get my children to (all together now) stop fighting.

Random things you may not know about me -
1- The King's payday brings me great joy because I get to budget! Love it!
2- I was adopted.
3- I am shy.

TAG! You're It!
King Isepik, Dubby, The Other Queen, Shutterbug Drama, and Bopnopper9

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I could get my girls to quit fighting as well. It's the only constant in my life.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I'm not sure - did you want your kids to quit fighting? :O)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Wow -- are your girls fighting today? that is cool that you are adopted!! I love adoption!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus