Sunday, July 06, 2008

For Sale

Since I am "the one who cleans", I've been cleaning.

And now I have some treasures that require a new home.

Maybe you would like to purchase one or two of them? We can make arrangements for you to pick them up at my house, I might possibly be able to meet you somewhere, or I can ship them to you. As far as shipping goes, I expect the buyer to pay for the cost of shipping, but I will work with you so that it is shipped the way that you would like (cheap, fast, tracked, whatever), and I don't intend to make a profit off of shipping charges - what I pay, you pay. Sound fair?

ABC Stickers (2 packages available)
Price: $1.00 each


I have two sets of these cute ABC stickers and I am asking $1.00 for each (which is what I paid for them). You'll receive one sheet (shown front & back), which includes all the letters of the alphabet, plus additional shapes. These stickers are designed to be stuck on the wall, and they'd make a cute accent for a child's bedroom or perhaps you'd like to use them for an ABC Birthday Party!


ABC Bulletin Board Trim (2 packages available)
Price: $1.00 each



These cute ABC strips are designed to be a border for bulletin boards. Each package contains 14 strips. I'm not a teacher, but I know they would make a darling border for your classroom. Or, be creative like I was and turn them into ABC Birthday Party Invitations. They'll go perfect with your ABC wall decor (as shown above)!

Nemo Stickers
Price: $1.00



Fun Nemo stickers to help decorate a child's bedroom, a playroom, or even a bathroom. These stickers are designed to stick on the wall, and are removable.

Tinkerbell Stickers
Price: $1.00


Darling Tinkerbell stickers to help decorate a child's bedroom or playroom. These stickers are designed to stick on the wall, and are removable.

Cinderella Stickers
Price: $1.00


Make all your little girls dreams come true with these enchanting Cinderella stickers. These stickers are designed to stick on the wall and are removable. Turn your child's bedroom into a room fit for a princess in just a few minutes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus