Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jog!

We're home!

I am glad that we are home, though our vacation was nice.
I am sad that my house is a mess.

The Princess starts school in a week.
The Dragon starts school about a week later.

I have a million things to do and no desire to do them. One of those things is to post a few pictures of our vacation. But I am tired and don't want to do it tonight.

One last thought, however. Did you know that clouds look like cotton candy and planes can't fly over mountains? NO? Apparently you haven't talked to The Dragon recently. I had the opportunity to sit next to her on the airplane, and I don't think she was quiet for more than a minute during the entire 3.5 hour flight.

Oi!

1 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

Last time I saw the Dragon she couldn't say much more than "Dubby". I would LOVE to sit and talk to her for a while.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus