Sunday, August 10, 2008

Overdue

Saturday, April 12 was the day that The Princess was baptized. Unfortunately, that day I was also busy dealing with a miscarriage (we knew it was likely to happen over the weekend), and I was just grateful that I was home when it happened, rather than happening AT the baptism.

Anyway, this was a very big day for Sara, and a big day for me... you know, 'cause I'm her Mom and all that.

I took her to get her pictures taken, and ended up making this collage last week.



The Princess loves it. I love her.

8 Comments:

Blogger Obliviocelot said...

Did I ever mention that I think your children are beautiful? Because they are.

Also, great collage! Very artistic; she looks like an angel.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Obliviocelot said...

That may have come across wrong. I didn't mean it was artistic that you managed to make someone like her look like an angel. I mean, she's so pretty she looks like an angel anyway, of course. But like... with the white and stuff... I mean a more literal angel... like... you know... the kind that dress in white and have wings and halos and float on clouds. Only not cherubs, because they're not half that pretty.

...Anyway, it's really really good! *hides*

6:49 PM  
Blogger Lara Neves said...

Ohhhh...she is so beautiful! I love the collage, too.

I can't wait till Bria's turn. coming up real quick here.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

What beautiful photos!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Dianna said...

That is so amazing! I can't believe she's so old! Congratulations! And I agree with everyone else. That' beautiful.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sure she's just as beautiful inside as she is on the outside.:)

9:24 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

7:31 PM  
Blogger wonderwoman1975 said...

Omygosh, what a beautiful girl. I love the collage. What a fabulous way to remember such a special day!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus