Monday, July 09, 2007

Extreme Home Makeover

I don't watch "Extreme Home Makeover" on a regular basis, but it is a show that I enjoy. Last night I watched the 2nd half of the episode featuring the Koepke Family. As usual, I ended up crying - it's so emotional. You have this family that is happy beyond belief because of the beautiful new home that has been given to them, yet you know that there is still sorrow because they lost their Dad - and yet, at the same time, he is the one who made it possible that they could have this new home. Heart wrenching.

Anyway, the Dad had a saying, and it was featured on a special bench that EHM built for the family. I love it, so I thought I'd post it here (this is my journal more or less so what better place?):

"There's a lot of things to think about,
but nothing to worry about."
- Matt Koepke

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Oh, Extreme Home Makeover makes me cry EVERY time. It's such a beautiful program and the families are inspirational! Thanks for sharing the quotation!

4:51 PM  
Blogger dubby said...

I don't need an extreme home makeover, but would settle for a hot tub.

8:41 AM  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Hard advice to live by. I worry too much.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus