Sunday, October 21, 2007

For Me?

When I was a child, there was only one thing that was better than getting a letter in the mail. Getting a package in the mail!

Yesterday it was my turn. After a few days of not getting the mail for no good reason other than there is rarely anything exciting in our mail, I decided that I should check the mail. Lo and behold, there was a package in our mailbox. And it had MY name on it. MY NAME!

Dubby, Old Man With A Radio Transmitter In His Car, and Dianna had sent me a package! CHOCOLATE! And a birthday card! And four eye mask thingy's - you know those things you put over your eyes when you are sleeping. And two toothbrushes with little tubes of toothpaste. The card told me not to share, but I assumed that those instructions applied ONLY to the chocolate (like I have to be told NOT to share), and so I happily distributed toothbrushes to The Princess and The Dragon who were fascinated by these special "airline" toothbrushes. They have decided that they will only use them for a very special occasion - a sleepover.

I should mention that this is not just any chocolate. It's BELGIAN chocolate. Yummy.

I am sooooo loved.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know what you mean!!! The only thing I ever get are bills, unless I have ordered something!!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I love GEORGE! What a stinkin' cute kitten! Sorry he likes to leave you little surprises all the time. That's so not fun!

Conference was wonderful, wasn't it? What a great experience that is.

Your digi layouts are gorgeous!

Good luck with your crazy busy life - and enjoy that chocolate! Hope your birthday is/was a happy one!!!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Well, since they sent you birthday cards, I guess it must be your birthday. (or close to your birthday) Anyway,......happy birthday, friend. Do something just for you. Perhaps chocolate in a bubble bath?

7:06 PM  
Blogger dubby said...

Ewww. Chocolate in a bubble bath. Wouldn't that turn your skin brown?

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus