Saturday, November 03, 2007

What's A Routine?

Today I did a considerable amount of "catching up" - primarily on my Creative Memories business. I am glad that I finally buckled down and took care of many loose ends, even though there are still many more to deal with. I think the steps that I took today will save me a lot of time in the long run because I have taken some steps to help streamline orders and other business tasks.

I've realized that a lot of problems I face in my life are because of a lack of self-discipline. I've always disliked routines, and I seem to have a talent for procrastinating. I am planning on taking some steps to remedy this by first reading a book called "Eat That Frog" by Brian Tracy . It has been recommended to me by my Creative Memories up-line. I have to be honest, I'm a little doubtful that it will work (because you can't teach an old dog new tricks), but I am going to give it a shot (because Flylady says you can learn new habits by doing your new habit consistently for 30 days). So maybe there is hope for me after all!

Remember to set your clocks back an hour tonight. Most everyone I have talked to is very excited about the time change because they get to sleep an extra hour. The only way I can figure out how to get an extra hour of sleep is to go to bed an hour earlier - because heaven knows that my kids will rely on their body clocks to wake up which means they will be up at 6:30 in the morning instead of 7:30. Oi!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus