Saturday, January 19, 2008

Famous?

The King was asked if he would like to be interviewed for the Salt Lake Tribune yesterday. He said yes, and now we're famous! Ha!

You can read the article here, and there is even a picture of us.

Do you think that it will help us to get a job?

My thinking is probably not, but it is kind-of cool to see our picture in the paper. It's also a little bit embarrassing.

But who knows what kind of opportunities will become available to us because of a little bit of embarrassment?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

a sweet pic of you two.

and the tax rebate? we'll be taxed on it. talk about double taxation.

i totally understand worrying where you mortgage payment is coming from next. my husband is self-employed (real estate appraiser) and let me tell you one thing i do know - WE ARE IN A RECESSION!!!! and we are f****d.

7:07 PM  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

What a great photo! How nice to see your faces!

Thinking of you guys right now...

xo,
OTJ

8:09 PM  
Blogger Lara Neves said...

Hey, well it's possible that article can get him some publicity and someone who needs an IT director will come a calling! I will hope for that for you.

By the way, in response to your last comment on my blog: I am quite accustomed to the screaming and fighting about practicing as well, and sometimes I feel like it's totally not worth it. There is a book I have called "Helping Parents Practice" by Ed Sprunger that totally helped to change my attitude and Bria's as well, through my actions. Anyway, there's a link on my blog sidebar to where you can buy it, but check your library first...they might just have it.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

That is a sweet picture. You never know it could help.... By the way I think I am going to be in the Tribune on Friday.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus