Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love you all, so here's a "gift" for you...

Go to: http://www.yourgiftcards.com

They will send you a $50 Visa card when you complete one offer. I have friends who have done this successfully, but this is my first time.

The offer I chose was an "Entertainment" book for a total cost of $20, with free shipping. I have wanted to get one of these for a long time, but each year I keep saying, "No, we don't have the money for that." Well, I think that we will definitely get at least $20 use from it, so I decided to spend the money.

I purchased it last night, and my offer has already been "approved" so now I am printing out my certificate for my $50 Visa card. All I need to do now is mail it and wait a few weeks for them to send me my card.

Not a bad way to make $30 and get a free Entertainment book!

I fully acknowledge that there is some risk involved. However, I trust my friends who have been completing multiple offers and getting multiple rewards. Also, I think that $20 is a great deal for an Entertainment book, especially with free shipping! So, I am prepared to pay $20, and possibly not get my Visa card. But if they are honest, like my friends say they are, then I will come out WAY ahead in the long run.

Just thought I'd let you know of a way to get a great deal on some family fun, and possibly get an extra $30 too!

Spread the love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus