Thursday, May 01, 2008

I Don't Know...

First of all, have you checked out my cards yet? If not, I say you should totally do it.

Second of all, my parents suck. Yes, I realize that's not very respectful, but it's how I feel right now. I may talk about it more later.

We went to Chili's tonight for dinner. My Dad (who still sucks) paid for it. I had another Big Mouth Burger (because I got addicted when I got those free coupons), but it definitely tasted better the first time around. We went to a different Chili's than we went to the first time, so maybe that was the difference.

I am still headache-y and sinus-y or something like that. And miserable. YUCK!

I am dreading tomorrow because it is "hair day" at dance. And that means I have to learn how to do my children's hair for their upcoming recital. Me and hair don't exactly get along.

I remember the days when $100 used to be a lot of money. Today I spent $100 just putting gas in my car and getting the girls hair cut. Joys!

Have you purchased your Forever Stamps yet? Postage increases are happening on May 12th.

Payday is tomorrow. I am happy because that means that I get to pay the bills. Yes, I am certifiably insane.

But you already knew that, didn't you?

2 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

If you decide to divorce your parents, I will be more than happy to adopt you. And most of the time, I think I don't suck.

7:25 AM  
Blogger King Isepik said...

I was aware of that since we met and got confirmation 11+ years ago when you said "Yes". :)

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus