Monday, March 03, 2008

Bzz! Bzz! Smokehouse Bacon Burgers from Chili's!

Oh yeah! I love being a Bzz Agent because I get to try all kinds of great things for FREE!

Today I got my Bzz Agent kit for the new Smokehouse Bacon Burgers from Chili's! Now, The King will be laughing at me because while I LOVE bacon and I LOVE burgers, I usually prefer to keep my bacon far, far, away from my burgers! But man, you should see the picture of this burger. It looks sooo good. And the bacon? MY GOODNESS! These are seriously the thickest slices of bacon I have ever seen! I am drooling. Oh yes. I am.

OK, but it gets even better. Did you notice the "S" at the end of "Burger"? That means that there is more than ONE kind of burger to choose from!

So get this. Your first choice is the Southern Smokehouse Bacon Burger... you'll get extra thick-cut brown sugar and chile-rubbed bacon on top of a Chili's Big Mouth Burger with smoked cheddar cheese, crispy onion strings and mayo. Oh yeah, and don't forget the fries!

Want something with a little more bite? Try the Jalapeno Smokehouse Bacon Burger with smoked cheddar, crunchy tortilla strips, jalapenos and mayo.

Cheese lover in the house? The Smokehouse Bacon Triple-the-Cheese Burger will tickle your taste buds with the smoked cheddar, swiss and provolone cheese, along with some sauteed onions and jalapeno-ranch dressing.

But I haven't even told you the best part yet! The first two people to contact me will receive their very own coupon for a FREE Smokehouse Bacon Big Mouth Burger! I'll mail it to you (yes, I'll even pay the postage), and hopefully you will go to Chili's and let me know what you thought of your burger! BTW, the coupons expire on March 31, so if you won't make it to Chili's before then, please refrain from asking for the coupon so somebody else can experience this burger!

And if you are not fast enough to get your free coupon, aren't you hungry? Aren't you just dyin' to go to Chili's and give these new Smokehouse Bacon Burgers a try? I know you are. Just go! Go now! And let me know what you thought!

I can't wait to try it! The King doesn't need to contact me about getting his burger, he gets his for free when he takes me out on a date. LOL!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lara Neves said...

What's a bzz team? Out of curiosity. :)

And, if I was fast enough, I'd love one of those coupons....Chili's is one of the few decent food establishments we actually have in town.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Queen Karana said...

Yep, you're fast enough. I'll send you an email to get your home address!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Just visiting from PYP.... love your blog!

Still have a coupon left?

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus