Friday, May 02, 2008

Oh, the UPDATES!

I get to go scrapbooking tonight. I am hoping to make a lot of progress on my digital album. It really should be done by now, but I am too much of a perfectionist. My goal is to finish it and have it printed by the end of May. There! I said it. Now you have to hold me to it. (Oh, the PRESSURE!)

My sinus-y headache-y thing is gone. It's now my lung thing. (Oh, the COUGHING!) I still have a runny nose and my head still hurts, but it's not sinus-related anymore.

I survived "hair day." I think I will able to do The Dragon's hair, though I did it today without gel. I'm dreading the gel. The Princess' hair is doable, I think. But her teacher did it for me because I was doing The Dragon's hair, so I really don't know if I can do it. (Oh, the STRESS!)

And, I have bad news folks. I'm addicted to the internet. I'm afraid The King is going to try to take my laptop away from me. I am going to have to put myself into a rehab program starting next week. (Oh, the WITHDRAWAL!)

On a positive (?) note, I am listening to Peter, Paul & Mary right now and it is making me happy. (Oh, the PEACE, LOVE & HAPPINESS!)

3 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

Oh, the Sympathy! Withdrawal from addictions can be painful!

5:17 AM  
Blogger King Isepik said...

The addiction is so bad that the rest of us are ignored if there is a live internet connection in the vicinity. I might have to put limits on the wireless access connection in her laptop. Hmmm...

Perhaps just an intervention will do. :)

3:34 PM  
Blogger Cheri said...

LOL That's funny. I think that I have the same problem. I usually can hear the hubby in the kitchen saying "Where's mommy? Oh wait I think I know....she's in the computer room as always...mommy we were looking for you but we always find you here.....Can you pull yourself away for a minute and help us out?" LOL

I guess I need an intervention also! LOL

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus