Monday, June 19, 2006

Nothing To Say

So I told a few people about my blog today, so I thought I should post something.

Something.

Not much else to say. I know some of you would like to see pictures of the house (more than what I had previousl posted), so I guess I will have to take some pictures over the next few days. They will probably only be pictures of the girls rooms, because nothing else is really done yet. I'm sure the girls would love to pose for a few shots of them in their new rooms.

Today was a long day. I am tired. Oh yeah, I now have a piano in the house. It got moved in today. It needs some repair work (long story that I'm not sure I'll ever tell because it makes me feel sad), but it is here.

My friend Deana asked me to be her bridesmaid in her upcoming July wedding. I said yes, though I feel like I'm going to ruin all the pictures because I'm so freakin' fat. I know I need to lose weight... I just... I dunno. *shrug* Maybe this will motivate me? I know I can't lose enough weight to be gorgeous, but I could lose some and that might make me feel better? Oh well.

Nothing else I can think of to write about right now. I'm tired, but I think I'm gonna head for the bathtub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus