Monday, November 20, 2006

The King Is Chatty Tonight!

I spent the evening at the store futilely trying to purchase things for Thanksgiving. Like a turkey baster. They were sold out. I guess I'll try a different store tomorrow. Or maybe we'll just borrow one from somebody - I'm guessing my Grandpa has one.

Anyway, I finally get home and I hear King Isepik talking on the phone to someone about British English. I am confused. Who would Isepik be talking to about British English? Oh! Wait! I know... Cathryn. And I was right.

Cathryn says she can't join us for Thanksgiving Dinner because she just got invited somewhere else yesterday. She'll be spending it with the Bishopric. I am sure she will have a very nice time, but I think she should come party with us anyway. :)

I need to start calling The King on the phone. He is apparently very talkative when he is on the phone... at least when he's talking to Cathryn! LOL.

I could write lots more things about what Cathryn and Isepik are talking about but I'm not going to in case Cathryn does make it here for Thanksgiving. I only want her to say nice things about us!!! She's very observant, so I think it's dangerous to invite her to visit us... who knows what evils she may discover about my family.

Ok, that's it. Today was boring and I accomplished very little. My fingers are also frozen so it is very difficult to type. Now I am going to go attempt to make The King yelp by placing my frozen fingers somewhere on him. Cover your ears Cathryn!

Good night all!

1 Comments:

Blogger King Isepik said...

The yelping didn't happen, but only because I had a phone to my ear. You are EVIL! :)

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus