Saturday, November 25, 2006

Pomp & Circumstance



WOOHOO! The King has graduated!

You're looking at the newest alumni of James Madison University!


I am oh so proud of him, and of course had to commence with something silly to tell him so!

I acquired a used (but excellent condition) cap and gown for him, and planned a little surprise party for him.

My Mom played Pomp and Circumstance on the piano, while I made him dress up. He was embarrassed, but he was also laughing. So I think I got away with it. :)

I even got him balloons!

My Mom made a cake for him (The Princess and The Dragon helped) and we had JMU colored napkins and paper plates.

OK, so it wasn't one of my kids birthday parties... but it was something special. And I hope he knows how proud I am and how much I love him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus