Monday, May 07, 2007

And So It Goes...

Today has not been fantastic. Not that I expected it to be so. After a few hours of accomplishing absolutely nothing, I convinced myself to go for a walk. I dragged the wagon with The Dragon and her dragon (costume) around the neighborhood being pretty close to miserable the entire time. At the end of the walk, I ran into a fellow church-goer named Audrey who stated that she would really love to have someone to walk with. YAHOO! We have our first 'date' tomorrow night at 8. I am hoping this will be a good thing.

The Dragon has learned some new songs thanks to my laptop. You see, with my go-anywhere-laptop we now have music on the main floor of our home. Her two new favorite songs are "Alice the Camel" and "Little Bunny Foo Foo." Oh yes, the music collections I have are absolutely amazing - perfect for the 6 and under crowd.

1 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

Be sure to get Baby Beluga on your music list. And I can't help but giggle at you with the wagon with the dragon.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus