Friday, November 23, 2007

Must. Keep. Eyes. Open.

I shopped for approximately 12-hours today. Or at least, I was gone from home for about 12-hours. It was a very crazy day and I am very tired. This was by far, the most unorganized Black Friday shopping spree I have ever done, and I know I missed a lot of deals. I also didn't get as much sleep as I usually do (30 minutes of sleep compared to 3 or 4 hours), so you can imagine how I feel right now.

The King is out for the evening, so I'm in charge of the girls. Ha ha ha. I can barely keep my eyes open. The good news is that they are supposed to go to bed in 15-minutes. At that point, I'm pretty sure it's safe to pass out again. Just as long as I don't sleep through, say, the fire alarm going off, I think we will survive tonight.

Tomorrow is the BYU/UofU football game. Or the UofU/BYU football game. We've been invited to my brother's house to watch the game. It should be a lot of fun. Especially for me, because I will probably root for both teams rather than just picking one. The truth is, I could care less. So, I'll probably just try to have fun trying to annoy everyone else. It should be a fun get together though.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lara Neves said...

Hmmmm...I'm fairly sure it's the BYU/Utah game. :) We bleed very blue around here.

And, my shopping was not very organized today either. I hope you got most of what you wanted though! And I also hope you're asleep right now! :)

10:05 PM  
Blogger Dianna said...

I fell asleep while babysitting a two year old before. I woke up, not too much later, to the boy trying to figure out how much toilet paper it took to soak up all the water in the toilet. It takes a lot....

9:01 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

We bleed blue here too - just a different shade of blue! We're Aggie blue all the way!

That was a dang good game though. . .

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus