Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

So, I'm guessing that you all have made your Thanksgiving plans by now. Some of you are traveling "over the river and through the woods", while others of you may be staying at your own home sweet home.

We had plans too. Those plans involved going to Grandma's house! We were still in charge of the turkey and one pie, but the "event" was going to be at Grandma's house.

Well, Grandma has the stomach flu.

So Thanksgiving is now going to be at our house. It was confirmed 20 minutes ago.

YIKES!

What this means is: I've gotta run. My house is a mess. And there will be people here in less than 24 hours!

AGGGGH!

2 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

That's what you get for having a lovely new home. I wish I were coming

9:53 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

We had Thanksgiving at our house too! But only my little fam of 4 and Grammy. It was delightful!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus