Sunday, November 11, 2007

New Designs

Oooh, I am having so much fun with my new StoryBook Creator Plus program. I'm having a Creative Memories Open House in a couple of weeks, so I've been doing some "outside the box" designs with this new program, just to show that it is so much more than just "StoryBooks" - though, I have to say that the StoryBooks should be more than enough reason to buy it.

Anyway, I thought I'd show you what I came up with today... they are all "photo cards", so they are definitely 'stand alone' but there is no reason why you couldn't mount them onto cardstock and turn them into actual cards. The graduation one is 5x6 which is apparently the new "cool" size for photo cards as that is all that Costco is offering this year in their "personalized Christmas card" section. The other two are the standard 4x6 size. Enjoy!





Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

Great pics, but I like the picture of Michael on his blog best. Just makes him look like such a great guy! (lol)

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus