Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Weather Report

The weather's a changin' and if you didn't know it, there's going to be a lot of "George" in our future.

According to The Princess, it's "Georgie Weather" because it's cold enough that you just want to pick up George and snuggle and cuddle because he's oh-so-warm.

Sounds good to me.

And now, for your amusement I have created our very first internet video (and it's even on YouTube! Scary, I know...)! Any complaints as to how boring it is should be directed to George. I tried to explain to him that if he wasn't going to do triple flips people weren't going to want to watch... but he just didn't care. I'm sorry, but I am only human and I can only do so much, and George? Well, he's a cat and you know what that means.

I give you... "GEORGE"

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

testing

9:59 AM  
Blogger Karen Jensen said...

What an entertaining cat! Seriously, who needs back flips?

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus