Friday, January 04, 2008

Another Good Weightloss Option

My Dad is severely overweight. I am not far behind, unfortunately. There are lots of ways that you can lose weight and one of those is through a surgical procedure called lap-band.

My Dad has actually done a lot of research into this and has been considering this option. The Lap-Band system is the safest weight-loss surgery available. There are many advantages to using the Lap-Band system. For starters, because the surgery is performed laparoscopically, you can go home just a few hours later. There is a very low risk of complications, and the Lap-Band system is adjustable and reversible, for life.

I hope my Dad continues to pursue Lap-Band as a possible assistant to his weight loss struggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus