Monday, May 05, 2008

Bubble Umbrella, Anyone?

The search is on for a "bubble umbrella" and I need one ASAP. OK, I don't need one, but it would be really, really, really awesome if I could get one. I need it for a jellyfish costume. (See, there's that nasty "need" word again!). FINE. I WANT one for a jellyfish costume. Actually, The Princess wants one for a jellyfish costume (she just doesn't know it yet).

Seriously, we DO need to make a jellyfish costume, and a bubble umbrella would really help us out.

Anyone know where I can get one for $10 or less? *sigh*

(Other requirements:
Child OR Adult size is fine.
I really am looking for clear - no color.
If it must have color, some trim in light colors (white, silver, gray, light blue, light pink) is OK.
Did I mention dirt cheap?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

Karen!!!!!!!! I miss you....Let's go to the park soon.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

I definitely remember those. I used to have a bunch of them 'cause they were cheap. But unfortunately, I haven't seen any in years. I don't believe we have any lying around anymore. I'll let the Dub answer, since there are lots of things in her garage that I don't know about.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus