Saturday, May 03, 2008

Iron Man

The King and I went to see Iron Man today. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so I'm not going to talk plot or anything. I will however, tell you this... the trailers for the movie SUCK! I had no desire to see this movie, and it was actually REALLY good. I liked it, OK? I really liked it. For those of you don't know, the idea for this movie came from a comic book. Yep, another Batman, Spiderman, Superman, Incredible Hulk, X-men type movie. So if you liked any of those types of movies, then you've got to go see this one! (With the exception of the Incredible Hulk - that one was no good...)

Before I leave you, here's one completely random thought for you: I really love it when I get to type "The King and I". It just makes me laugh, you know, because of the musical and everything.

1 Comments:

Blogger King Isepik said...

Apparently, we missed an after the credits scene. *Sigh* I guess that means we go again, right? :)

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus