Friday, August 22, 2008

Welcome To The World...

... and would you please stop terrifying my children?

Abigail Fay (our new niece and the girls new cousin) entered the world on August 20, 2008.

We visited her in the hospital yesterday, and the girls were able to hold her for a few minutes.

A few hours ago, The Princess reported a bad dream. In this dream, she was holding Abby and Abby turned into a monster that hurt The Princess and The Dragon.

Only a few hours old and already wrecking havoc on the world. I wish her parents plenty of good luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Yep, babies terrify me too. I have lots of bad dreams involving babies. I have nightmares involving babies. In fact, in many of them, I pinch myself to wake up and find out that I'm already awake. Usually in church or on airplanes or other places I can't run away and find refuge.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus