Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My To-Do List

Let me guess, you came here for excitement! You wanted to be entertained! You were hoping that I was going to post pictures of the new house? You wanted a cute story about the girls? Well, I've got news for you. You're getting NONE of the above. HA!

Today, you get to see a small portion of my To-Do List.

1. Go get The Purple Dragon some milk.
2. Go take a shower and get dressed.
3. Dust off the piano.
4. Finish clearing "stuff" out of the living room.
5. Put away the last of the dishes that have been found (the knives are still MIA).
6. Empty the 'medicine cabinet' (a tool box) into the REAL 'medicine cabinet'.
7. Put The Purple Dragon's clothes away.
8. Finish organizing the Linen Closet.
9. Get the toys out of our closet.
10. Pick up The Pink Princess from school at 4:00.

I guarantee I will get numbers 1, 2, 3 and 10 completed. Wanna place bets for the rest? *grin*

1 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

Sure you can do it. The knives are probably in that happy lost moving stuff box in the sky. Sorry.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus