Saturday, January 05, 2008

My Cat Hates Vacuums

I didn't follow my journal "plan" today, so of course, I'm going to have a hard time remembering what happened.

First off, George the Cat does not like vacuums. He runs and hides every time I pull it out. Today it took us quite a while to find him. Does your cat like vacuums? Did they hate them at first but now they don't mind them, or are they just too lazy to run and hide?

My kids were extremely cranky this morning. Really, really, cranky. I was not happy. 'Nuff said.

We can't wait for Dianna to get here. It's been 2.5 years since we last saw her. The Princess remembers her, The Dragon is simply excited because Dianna is Cathryn's little sister.

It's about time to head to the airport, so I'll write more tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus