Tuesday, March 04, 2008

And The Winners Are...

Wow! Those coupons went pretty fast.

The first lucky recipient is Lara! I sent you an e-mail (so you'd have my e-mail address in case you lost it) requesting your mailing address. Your coupon will be in the mail almost as soon as you get your address to me! So hurry up all ready, Chili's is calling!

The second lucky winner is Sarah from PYP! Sarah, we've got a problem. For whatever reason, Blogger is refusing to share your e-mail address with me. So here is what I am going to do... I'm giving you until Friday (March 7th) to get your mailing address to me. PM me on PYP if you have too! Hopefully you will come back to my blog and see this message so I can get you your coupon!

IF Sarah can't get me her mailing address by Friday, Dubby will get the coupon mailed to her on Saturday!

I wish I had enough coupons for all of you! *sniff* Hopefully there will be many more opportunities in the near future!

Thanks for playing!

2 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

No problem. Sounds like fun. After my experience with the DreamPasses, even if I got the coupon SOMEthing would keep me from using it!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Ohhh man! I missed the free stuff! :O)

WE love Chili's. It's our family night out choice and our date with friends choice. Mostly because they have the BEST diet coke in town - and they have fresh lime for my diet coke! And they have such great food and pretty decent prices too!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus