Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Please Vote For Lara!

My friend Lara of Overstuffed entered a photo contest and was selected as one of the finalists. She is now in the running for a $1000 prize!

The winner is determined by whose photo gets the highest number of votes (yep, it's a popularity contest). I'm begging you (and so is she) to please go vote for her if you have a minute. Obviously, if you like a different picture more, by all means, give them your vote - but at this point, it's looking like the competition is down to her and one other person, and Lara really needs your vote!

So... go VOTE for OVERSTUFFED WITH POLKADOTS! Her picture is the one with the little girl starting at herself in the mirror wearing her Mommy's shoes. When you scroll all the way to the bottom of the post (after all the pictures), there will be a list of who to vote for. I'm telling you to vote for OVERSTUFFED WITH POLKADOTS, but obviously, you should vote for who you want (but you know you want to vote for OVERSTUFFED WITH POLKADOTS).

In case you are still confused, I'll make it even easier for you:

CLICK HERE AND VOTE FOR OVERSTUFFED WITH POLKADOTS!


Remember, you can only vote once, so please choose carefully!

And... if your blog has been suffering from a lack of posts recently, how about you create a blog entry telling all of your friends to go and vote for OVERSTUFFED WITH POLKADOTS too! 'Cause I only have like 6 friends who read this blog, but if all six of you tell all six people that read your blog, well, that's like 36 more votes for OVERSTUFFED WITH POLKADOTS!

Um, those caps are getting really annoying aren't they? Um, yeah. So go vote. Please?

5 Comments:

Blogger Lara Neves said...

I love you, Karen.

And I really really wish I had any idea where to get you a bubble umbrella.

12:48 AM  
Blogger dubby said...

Seriously, I went grudgingly to the site thinking that I don't like voting for someone for political reasons and wondering which picture was best. I went down the pictures without looking at titles and "Overstuffed" blew away the competition. Seriously, there were several that weren't even good! Most were excellent, but Overstuffed is best. Even if you did beg.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Dianna said...

Done. ;)

8:40 AM  
Blogger Joni said...

Done! I do believe hers is the best and I love the story to it too.

10:28 AM  
Blogger King Isepik said...

Done!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus