Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Really Don't Want To Be One Of Those People...

... you know, one of those people that have to be on national television with people coming in to clean and declutter their house because they've been hoarding stuff for years and years and years.

Yeah, it's another post about how much stuff I have. I know, I'm obsessed.

But seriously, if you could see how much stuff we have thrown away or given away, you would be floored at how much stuff is still left.

It's frightening, I tell you! Frightening!

I am in the process of cleaning my house in honor of Dubby's visit. And let's face it, I'm doing a bit of crazy nesting too. There is NO WAY my house will be clean before she gets here, but she'll have a clean room to sleep in AND a clean bathroom. That certainly counts for something.

Oh! And she might even get a few home-cooked meals. It's the least I can do...

2 Comments:

Blogger King Isepik said...

Dubby's visit has been derailed. Tune in next time...

12:31 PM  
Blogger dubby said...

Now I feel even worse...

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus