Thursday, June 29, 2006

73

Typically someone might point out that they've reached post number 75, or post 100, or some other number that seems somewhat significant. But for me, this is post 73. And it is only significant because I was born in 1973. Not too significant, eh? Oh well.

Today I am listening to my house rumble as my kids threaten to tear it to pieces. Not really, but it sounds like it. I think they are busy jumping off things and doing somersaults. As long as I don't have to go to the hospital with an injured kid I can deal with it.

Tomorrow we are going to Lagoon again. It's Stake Lagoon Day so there are discount tickets available, but we don't need them because we already have our season tickets. King Isepik had previously said that he would meet us there after work which I took to mean that he would skip gaming that night to be with us. Apparently he didn't think about gaming, so I'm guessing he's not going to come with us unless gaming is cancelled. I don't blame him for wanting to go gaming, it's something that he really enjoys. But I figured that since I mentioned Stake Lagoon Day multiple times, and mentioned the fact that it was on Friday multiple times, it would be enough to clue him in to the fact that he usually goes gaming on Friday's. Guess not.

For the record, I'm not mad. I'm simply writing in my blog.

I wrote a letter to the editor of our local paper on Tuesday (did I mention this before?). It got published on Wednesday. There weren't any responses to it today (phew!). I think my opinion needed to be said, but I'm dreading the potential hate mail. It will be interesting to see what happens though.

I took the kids bike riding this morning. That is to say, they rode their bikes and I walked along behind them. The Pink Princess complained and whined so I told her we would just take her bike home and she could sit on the porch and do nothing. But her friend Laura arrived, and suddenly, The Princess wanted to keep on riding bikes. She has training wheels, but she is still afraid to ride - or so she says. After a few minutes she was racing along at a pretty good clip with no falls. She's such a drama queen when it's just me and her.

Nothing else to say. Life is boring and I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus