Thursday, December 07, 2006

Oh. So It's My Fault?

The good news is that my brother and SIL are in the hospital attempting to have a baby.

The bad news is that my mother told me that they were in the hospital attempting to have a baby at 11:00 this morning.

So I talk to my other brother on the phone about something completely unrelated, yet the talk turns to the impending baby and I mention that the expectant parents are at the hospital. Other brother did not know this.

At about 3:00 in the afternoon, my Mom calls me -- no news yet. I mentioned I talked to Other Brother and told him, and my Mom says "But I promised I wouldn't tell anyone!"

Um, hello?

Apparently she made the 'promise' at 1:00 -- after she had already told me. No mention of a promise or secret was mentioned to me.

But now it's my fault.

Oh. OK.

2 Comments:

Blogger gaily-o said...

So very much not your fault. Mom is at fault here for not calling you to tell you of the promise. Really. Don't worry about it. hugs!

4:07 PM  
Blogger dubby said...

So what else is new?

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus