Sunday, July 02, 2006

Roll Call!

Wow. Enlightenment can be shocking at times.

I got a comment from my good friend Gail today. I was under the impression that she wasn't reading my blog because I never ever got any comments from her. And that was OK, though I wondered why I never heard ANYTHING. And then she commented! And her comment led to enlightenment.

Somehow, somewhere, I had managed to change a setting so that you could only leave a comment if you were a Blogger member. Oops. That was not what was supposed to be happening.

This leads me to wondering how many of my friends are reading my blog.

I've supposedly changed it so that you can leave a comment. Simply click on "Other" and type in your name (first name is sufficient). It will also give you an option for a web page, but many of you may not have one, so don't worry about that part! You COULD also choose to use the "Anonymous" option, but that wouldn't be much fun because I wouldn't know which of you is harassing me!

So please, I beg of you, if you are reading my blog, do me the favor and leave me a comment in response to this post. And I apologize for unwittingly blocking you from participating fully in my life!

5 Comments:

Blogger Obliviocelot said...

Oh oh, I read your blog! ...but you already knew that, because I've been able to comment. But here I am, commenting anyway.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Dianna said...

I don't think I've ever commented on here... I'm too shy I guess... but I read you blog every day and love it (and the pics of Sara and Becca, of course), I miss you guys!

8:24 PM  
Blogger gaily-o said...

yeah. you should be sorry. lol! kidding. I'm still here. You know, from early today when I was here before. But really I've been here for a long time. You just didn't know. smooches.

9:55 PM  
Blogger dubby said...

You know I read your blog....

6:50 AM  
Blogger King Isepik said...

What Dubby said... :)

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus