Saturday, July 01, 2006

Very Important Announcement

Good news, everyone!

The knives have been found! So has the vegetable peeler.

And, if that wasn't enough excitement for you, I was also thrilled to find my handy-dandy can strainer. I don't know what it's called, but it's just the right size to fit inside a can, and by adding some pressure to hold it in place and turning it upside down it does a fantastic job of draining the liquid out of just about anything -- especially tuna. Joy!

As a side note, they were disovered in a box labeled "junk drawer." Junk? I think not!

2 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

One (wo)man's trash is another (wo)man's treasure! I guess I won't ask whose handwriting it was on the words junk drawer. Glad you found your knives.

1:08 PM  
Blogger gaily-o said...

HA! I finally got my username and password for this site. I've been reading along for MONTHS. But sadly could not comment because I could remember my stupid username. Problem solved. :D yay. I'm here. And I'm thrilled about the peeler. those things are awesome. really. loveyou. oh and PS: I'm moving again. to Santa Barbara. I'll update soon. promise. kisses to everyone.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus